Sunday 1 September 2013

crazyfruityhigh: "All this gay boy propaganda is making my...

http://davidkavan99.tumblr.com/post/54514965578
crazyfruityhigh:

"All this gay boy propaganda is making my...


crazyfruityhigh:



"All this gay boy propaganda is making my pussy itch" Schwartz 2013


This drawing showcases not only my giant head spitting super gay rainbow colored fire with a bunch of drug abusing and pill popping me’s included. But my over-sized head is sticking out of my old apartment window on Taylor Street in the TenderNob district of downtown San Francisco.


The rainbow fire represents the flood of holding everything in and finally letting it all out like a tsunami.  This happened all at once and made me a shadow of my former self. The drugs, the men, the incredibly high dose of Risperdal I was taking. All of this combined to make me into a zombie just maneuvering through life but barely visiting reality. I did everything I could to escape and I just shut down into hibernation mode, functioned on autopilot and let everything flow out of me. It was a healing experience in the long run but in the short term it was completely insane.


I think this is the closest I’ll ever get to drawing unicorns hugging rainbows in Candyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.